I have been working with clocks for many years and have dedicated myself to giving the best customer service at the lowest possible prices. I come with a friendly, conscientious attitude and a promise that your clock will get the best possible care and standard of workmanship, guaranteed.
- I can provide you with excellent references and testimonials from my ever- growing list of happy customers.
- I come with a promise that I will deal with your clock in a timely manner. You will not have to 'chase' me for a date, time or information.
- I understand that reputation is everything and so everything I do is based on my honesty and integrity.
- I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
- For a free, no obligation quote please contact;
Nathan - 07745410620
Email [email protected]
Lays Farm Trading Estate,
Bristol. BS31 2SE
One important note . . .
I understand the sentimental value of clocks.
I have repaired and restored hundreds of clocks that were left in attics or cupboards for decades, forgotten and abandoned because the cost of repairs were thought to be prohibitive, perhaps compared to the actual market value of the clock. Maybe the owners had gone as far as taking the clock to a jeweler for a quote (and got a shock) if they could find anyone willing to take the job on in the first place!
I have serviced clocks that have a market value of just a few pounds but sentimental value that is priceless so please don't be afraid to ask me for advice or a quote.